VIEWERS WRITE

You are welcome to write your comments to us at vadnagar@gmail.com .


Dear friends,
I wish to congratulate you for the excellent blog on Vadnagar created by you.
The blog reflects the passion, a sense of belonging, and an urge to tell the world about your town. There is so much of honesty in the effort. I would like to visit Vadnagar soon. My roots are from Nardipur, near Kalol. I now live in Noida.
Regards,
Arun Naik
May 2, 2011

***

Dear friends,
I must admit that I knew nothing about Vadnagar, when, 16 months ago, I landed there in connection with my association with a project of PANIIT - an association of ex-IITians.I thought of writing a photo-feature on Vadnagar trip when I was led to your excellent and informative article in the Internet.
My photo-feature is much smaller than that of yours .I am interested in Iconography - therefore, I have tried to throw light to some of the wall-reliefs and other sculpture on the 'Toranas'. I regret not having taken a photo of the Sharmistha Talav and not visiting Gauri Kund. Hope there will be another opportunity.
Thanks for the article from which I have picked up a few info. My blog is @ http://przmm.blogspot.com/2011/01/gems-from-unknown-architectural-ruins.html . Let me explain - the word 'unknown' reflects on my ignorance.
Best wishes.
Shyamal Chatterji
January 11, 2011

***

Very good Shobha bahen. Welcome again to Vadnagar.
Yogesh P Nayak.
December 30, 2010

***

I loved your blog. It was just splendid.
Vadnagar is my native place. It is a awesome place.
I live in ahmedabad. (Now) knowing the history of vadnagar,
whenever i will visit my native place i will have a different view
about it. I really appreciate your effort. I believe many people living in Vadnagar would not be aware about its glorious past.

Attri Bhargav Joshi
STD-8
Ahmedabad

***

Being acquainted to Vadnagar since childhood, it has always been a delightful experience to visit it. But this time I decided to explore Vadnagar, thanks to the revamp of the entire place. All the places which I visited like Sharmishta Talav, Kirti Toran, Janjalia Well, Tana Riri Dairy, Gauri Kund and the excavation sites have been a mesmerizing experience especially Sharmishta Talav. ...But it was my first visit to Gauri Kund... the entire monument is simply fabulous, its carvings on the stones is marvelous. But... a monument which falls under the Heritage Act doesn’t have a single person to take care of it. ...A security guard or care taker is advisable. Secondly, people had scribbled with crayons or something like that and messed it completely, making it look ugly. ...Thirdly, the water is very bad, absolutely unsanitized, mosquitoes breeding on it and full of filth. ...
I feel nostalgic whenever I visit Vadnagar, and hence I have written you this mail....

Thanking you.
Pooja Patel --- On Tue, 9/3/10


***

Vadnagar a splendid place!

I visited vadnagar recently on 31st October. I would have enjoyed more had I known about your site prior to my visit.
Thanks.
A G Patel
Atul
November 4, 2009

***

hello!
i am patel dhrushant.
i live in gandhinagar and study in engineering college, chandkheda.
my native place is vadnagar.
i am very happy to see the blog of vadnagar.
Thank you for making blog.
i am proud that my native place is vadnagar.
bye bye.

August 2, 2009

***

i loved your blog. excellent.
add buddha site of ganskol darwaja.
regards
Jaymin Kansara
July 19, 2009

***










I surfed http://vadnagar.blogspot.com/ today and the information you uploaded on that blog is excellent. That is really admirable.

Your effort towards this is outstanding. I don't have enough words for your this initiative.
Thanks and Regards
Abidali Momin
June 30, 2009

***

I don't know who are you, but sure you are from native vadanagar. I just want to know your name . I have visited http://vadnagar.blogspot.com/ . It's really informative.
Thanks,
Kapil
June25, 2009

***

It's a masterpiece. your blog is a complete package.

Its nostalgia personified. As i work on net, i understand the

passion, commitment, labor behind this very creative job.
Thanks for providing a wonderful blog.

Shashiranajn Yadav
December 4, 2008

***






Pranam,

My name is Krishan Mehta, I am Harshad Mayabhai Mehta's Grandson. I am very honored that you have made a blog like this about the history of our city. Thank you very much, you have done an excellent job. I was very happy to see our history and very happy to see my Dada's Papa and Mummy, and hear about what they did.

Thank you very much,

Krishan Mehta
April 20, 2008

***

Hi,
I have seen the blog of Vadnagar. I would like to know who has created and your relation with Vadnagar.
I am from Vadnagar, but right now far away from it. Just read it and quite surprised by the deep information provided on that.
Would like to know who has made that [ blog ] ?
Regards
Darshak Modi
March 21, 2008

***

I have gone thru the glory of the ancient city. I was so much
involved in reading the information that I felt I
am seeing all happenings before me and I am a part of
it every where...Felicitations for gathering and
presenting the material in such a fantastic
manner...Kindly convey my sincere thanks to even a
ground level worker (if possible).







Thanks and Regards,
Yogendra Sheth
November 9, 2007

























** * **